Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 11 Final Evaluation

For this class, Fundamentals of Advertising, as of the final week I know that I deserve an A. I have kept up with all of my tweets, blog posts, eocs, etc. My class expectations were no different from any of the other classes that I have had with you previously. I know what your expectations are from us, which is basically being responsible for ourselves, and that I am. This class is going to give me a better insight about advertising and what it is I need to know about it. It actually ties hand in hand with my media planning and buying class that I am taking right now because I have to create a new ad campaign. Learning the different and innovative mediums from this class is going to be extremely beneficial for my future career, no matter what industry that it may be in. Surprisingly enough, I did learn something about advertising. Given, during the readings I wasn’t necessarily paying attention, but I would re-read what it is we talked about and learned the importance of each chapter. Researching what it is that your customers want is crucial to having a successful advertising campaign. Research is not only vital to a successful advertising campaign, but so is asking, “What’s in it for me?” Like you said earlier in the weeks during class, the customers don’t care about what you want, with them it is all about them. Me, me, me, me. That is what their focus is on and that is what our focus should be on as well. So like I previously said I not only think that I should deserve an A, but I know that I deserve an A. I’m going to miss having you as a teacher seeing as next quarter is my final quarter and I will keep all of the out of class context knowledge you have given me, and I will again tell you, “Mr. Pinto, I know I deserve an A.”

No comments:

Post a Comment