Tuesday, March 15, 2011

EOC: Week 10: What Channels are you going to do to get your product noticed?


There will be different channels of advertising that I am going to do in order for my product to get noticed. One of the main forms of advertising that I am going to utilize is magazine advertisements. It will be one of the most effective ways for my product to get noticed. My target market is going to be reading the latest trends in magazines and they will see the EOS advertisement right there next to it.
Another form of advertisement that I will be using is through website banners.  The advertisement will either be a header or on the side and it will show the model with the lip balm and the smirk on her face just like in the print advertisement. It will say EOS on the bottom, but it won’t say what exactly it is. I want the advertisement to be alluring to the customer and want to draw them in.
Commercials could be a possible way for me to reach my target market. It hasn’t been done yet with the product, so it will have to be something creative and fresh to the consumer but also for the company as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment